Pages

Sunday 26 May 2013

Rock Reviewer:

Hi there, 
I'm Ashleigh Aka the 'Rock Reviewer'. This post is going to be extremely basic but it will basically sum up why I've started with blog. 
I've started this blog because music is my life and I owe so much to music as I don't want to sound like one of those stereotypical tumblr girls but music has saved my life countless times. 
I'm not one of those 'pop' girls I prefer much heavier stuff, I don't label myself as 'emo' 'goth' 'scene' 'grunge' etc, but I guess this is more the music taste I fall under. I personally hate labels because someone shouldn't be labeled as things which they might not be because once again going going to sound like one of the stereotypical tumblr girls but for all you know the person with the brightest smile, could be holding back the most tears.
Okay heres a few random things you might want to know about me:

  • I like wearing bracelets
  • I can't leave the house without my ipod
  • I love Reading
  • Jurassic Park is my favorite film 
  • New York is my favorite place in the world
I'm not overly interesting but I hope you'll stick around. I'll try and get a new review up every week.
My current favorite song:
Peace, Love and Empathy
Rock Reviewer x 

No comments:

Post a Comment